Your home wish-list
It is important that the real estate agent understands exactly the type of home that you would like to purchase. In order to promote efficiency it is helpful to know the amenities and features that you desire in your home.
- Age: Would you like a modern property or an archaic property?
- Style: Would you prefer condominiums, ranches or bungalow, or another style of construction?
- Bedrooms: How many would you like?
- Bathrooms: How many would you prefer?
- Living & Dining Areas: Would you prefer a traditional, contemporary or formal layout?
- Stories: How many would you be interested in?
- Square feet: How much space?
- Ceilings: How high?
- Kitchen: How big? Recently updated? Electric or gas? Open or closed?
- Storage: Big closets? Extra-large garage?
- Parking: Garage or car port? Room for how many cars?
- Extras: Attic? Basement?
- Laundry Room
- Play/exercise room
- Security system Sprinkler system
- In-law suite
- Hot tub
- Wooded lot
- Patio, deck, or porch